- Q: Are you open 24 hours a day?
A: Yes, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- Q: Do you service the Airport? Can I be picked up at the Airport?
A: Yes we do, and we can pick up at the airport, we may book extra time to get a car there unless you pre-book a cab.
- Q: Can I make a Time Call?
A: Yes, but make sure you leave yourself some extra time for appointments and airport trips. Taxi may be early, please do your best to be ready.
- Q: Do you have vans? What can be transported in a van?
A: Yes, vans can be used to carry up to 6 passengers or extra luggage. We do not do moves or move large items with a van or car.
- Q: Do you take pets?
A: Yes, please inform the phone operator that you have a pet; some drivers have allergies.
- Q: Do we honk?
A: No we have an automated call out system that will call you upon drivers arrival.
- Q: Do you have car seats?
A: No, they must be provided by the parent or caregiver.
- Q: Does my child have to be in a car seat?
A: Yes, as per provincial guidelines.
- Q: How many people can fit in a taxi?
A: Generally 4 people plus the driver but a van can hold 6 people and the driver.
- Q: Do you take credit and debit cards?
A: Yes we accept all major credit cards.
- Q: Do you service the N.E. or the N.W.?
A: Generally only if you have an account with Mayfair, and when we have a driver in the North and the customer is coming back south. Our fleet size does not allow for local calls staying in the area to be reached within a reasonable amount of time or worthwhile for the driver.
- Q: Do you have a lost and found?
A: Yes, lost and found can be reached at 255-6555 between 9am and 4pm
- Q: How long will the cab take?
A: The phone operator should be able to give a good estimate, however it is not exact, based on the information they have they do the best they can. Always give yourself extra time.
- Q: Can you call when the driver arrives?
A: No, we can either knock or ring the doorbell or buzz the apartment.
- Q: Do you do wake up calls?
A: Yes, just ask the operator when making your time call.